Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-mail response time?

Options
  • 19-02-2013 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I emailed SUSI with the rest of my documents yesterday, but still haven't received any response - anyone know what the average wait time for a reply to emails is?

Also, I sent scans in JPG format? Will this be ok? I think I read something on their Facebook page about PDF's?

I'm just anxious to hear from them so that they can confirm they have everything they need before they start closing applications on the 21st! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

JPG is no good. Has to be PDF.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

You should be able to get a converter online easy enough. I had sent in my final docs and got no email response, but did get a letter from SUSI saying my grant was through about a week later.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Thanks guys, very helpful. Appreciate it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SuSi: Reps

Moyglish wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I emailed SUSI with the rest of my documents yesterday, but still haven't received any response - anyone know what the average wait time for a reply to emails is?

Also, I sent scans in JPG format? Will this be ok? I think I read something on their Facebook page about PDF's?

I'm just anxious to hear from them so that they can confirm they have everything they need before they start closing applications on the 21st! :(

Hi there,

If you would like, you can PM us your details and one of my colleagues or I will be able to review your account and ensure the documentation has been successfully received. You may PM us here or on Facebook or Twitter with the following details and we would be more than happy to answer any queries you may have:

- Application reference number.

- Home address

- Date of birth

- Mothers maiden name

http://www.facebook.com/susisupport

https://twitter.com/Susihelpdesk

I hope this helps.

Regards,
    Robbie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Kalimah

Actually forget trying to send items even by pdf if you have any more than two or three documents. I had 13 and despite sending them in batches of 6 and 7 and sending a link to a Microsoft Skydrive folder with the pdfs in it SUSI STILL can't see/read them. I have given up now completely and will send them by registered post - sent them by post back last October by the way. SUSI "lost" them!
    This fiasco of emailing has been going on since Jan 15th. The fees are sitting on my parents credit card. I have no money, no job and a brother and sister in college who got their grants sorted in November by the local authorities. SUSI was supposed to make things easier. I've done all the work here. Filled in 16 pages online with everything from my mother's maiden name to my grandmothers maiden name, collected documents, practically including my family tree, and spent hours emailing and phoning to no avail.

• Advertisement
Advertisement