Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female singer looking for band members (punk rock/rap rock genre)

Options
  • 19-02-2013 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I've posted something like this already, but it was during school and I never knew it was going to be so hard to get out during the weekend. Anyways, I'm unemployed and I can't go to college at the moment, so I have a lot of free time. I'm looking for guys/girls who would like to be in a band. I already have some songs written and I can sing songs by Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Papa Roach and other similar bands. I can also sing songs by softer bands like Paramore, but I'd have to sing in a lower key. I have a pretty low voice when I sing xD I can screamo (I love it) so no preoblem there. I already have the name of the band thought out too. I've been wanting to put up the perfect band for years and its name would be Dark Spirit.

I just need two guitarists, a base player, a drummer and someone who can DJ. You need to truly love what you do when you're playing. You need to feel like your soul powers up in happiness when it's filled with music. This will be the only way we'll be able to truly get along. It doesn't matter how much we disagree on other matters. If we have music in common, we'll be fine. Also, the main rule in my band would be: even though I am the main singer, if i.e. the drummer writes a song, he/she should have the right to sing it (and the same for any other band member).
    My idea of a band is this: we meet, we hang out and play, we organize days out to get to know each other and we become friends. I want my band to be strong and united, I don't want it falling out, ever. I know it sounds childish, but it's really not. The bands that have lasted a very long time, they've lasted so long because they were close. I want us to be real famous and inspire other young people and last a very long time.

Contact me if you're interested. We'll organize a day for me to meet you individually and once I've chosen all of you, we'll organize a day to meet altogether. Age difference doesn't matter, although it would be better for you to be 18+ just because it would be easier to organize gig and rehearsal days.

One last, but really important thing: you must be one of those people who can't get enough of rehearsals!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Moved from Community. Please read the charter before posting again.

Advertisement