Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turn off the red light

Options
  • 19-02-2013 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

Hi,
    I was wondering what are the views on the legislation for prostitution.
    This new proposal wants to target men who use such services.
    I always feel the majority who want such a change are frustrated women.
    In general women dislike that men use such services as it takes away their sexual power when it comes to getting what they want.
    The excuse is that such women are forced here to work but remarkable that there are few convictions for this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

Oppressing prostitution gives women more power because there are more sexually frustrated men for them to take advantage of

Legalising prostitution gives women more power because it allows them to make a legitimate €100,000+ a year job out of riding men.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

atkin wrote: »
    In general women dislike that men use such services as it takes away their sexual power when it comes to getting what they want.

I'm out. Thread derailed in the first post.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

I thought this thread would be about saving energy by turning the TV off instead of to standby.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Locked. There's already a thread on it. And if you're posting there, I suggest you don't use the same bizarre generalisations that you used here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement