Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wood gasification boiler - from abroad?

Options
  • 19-02-2013 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,
    Im in need of some advice.
    I am currently building a house and we have decided after much research that we are going to use the log gasification boiler to heat our new home.
    We are pricing various boilers and have found a company in Poland called 'Kolty' that will ship the same boiler to Ireland, saving us at least €1000.
    The fact that it is coming from another country however is making me a little nrevous as there is no 'shop' to call into or people to meet with if anything goes wrong. The boilers are the same models as sold here. One we are looking at is the 'Atmos' boiler.

What I am looking for is anyone who may have purchased from Kolty and to share their experiences if possible with me.

Any advice will be very much apprecaited.

Looking forward to your replies! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MLarge

Dear Keep Smilin,

You are on the right tracks with Atmos and unfortunately we don't know much about "Kolty" but then we'd ask, why import yourself? Order from any authorised dealer and they basically they pay for import when they order up their stocks. If it helps you we can advise you on wood fired heating, we are one of the best stocked dealers and are certainly there if things do go wrong. We've been in the Wood Fired Heating business for over 10 years now so we know a fair bit!

Hope this helps.

Good luck with your new build and boiler.

MLarge

Advertisement