Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson Retailers in Sligo

Options
  • 19-02-2013 4:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hi There,

Can anyone tell me which shops carry a range of Dyson products in Sligo please?

Dyson.ie doesn’t indicate any Sligo agents for their products and I'd sooner wait until I'm at home over the weekend to get what I need rather than outside Sligo if at all possible.
    I only have a spare hour on Saturday and as it's such a feckin’ pain in the arse shopping & parking in our town I'd like to be able to have everything sussed out in advance and just pop in and grab it.

Thanks for any advice provided.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

Currys and Argos are two that I know of, there may be more. (personally I'd be going up north for it ,customer service and price)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭dingding

The Expert shop beside Argos might be worth a look also. I think they stock dyson products.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭FirstinLastout

Thanks Guys, I'd like to have a look in a local "Sligo" shop before buying in the bigger chains if possible.
    I refuse to give Currys any of my cash anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Taheny's on market street.

For what it's worth Dysons are over rated we had one and to claim that they never lose suction is rubbish. Much happier with the Nilfisk, pricey but you get donkeys out of them

Advertisement