Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really need advice in strange question

Options
  • 18-02-2013 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I am going to do my f9 exam for ACCA with Griffith college in Dublin. Work will pay for the fees I was told today but they want a lot of detail on what I am paying for in the receipt. I am actually going to pay tomorrow and I'm hoping that one of my fellow boardsies could scan in a receipt or pm me a receipt that they got when they paid for their ACCA tuition through Griffith so that I an bring tell work that Griffith detail x y and z on their receipts. or f anybody could tell me what's on their receipts or what kind of receipts try give out cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 solarpowered

Can anybody help please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,470 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

As far as I remember it just give the course title and fee on the receipt, been a while though.
    you could include a copy of the syllabus once lecturer provides it though... much more detail

Can anybody else help?

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wildefalcon

Did you ask the college?

Did you ask the college?
    They won't answer emails or phone. Can anybody help?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Hi Solarpowered.

Please don't bump. As you say it's a strange question and may never get a response.

smcgiff wrote: »
    Hi Solarpowered.

Please don't bump. As you say it's a strange question and may never get a response.
    An anybody help?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭JaneeMack

I studied with Griffith in 2009 and their receipt has a receipt number and your student number and the other usual stuff like the date, person who's issuing the invoice and etc. But it will only say what the tuition was for, ie, the name of the class and the total invoice amount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

JaneeMack wrote: »
    I studied with Griffith in 2009 and their receipt has a receipt number and your student number and the other usual stuff like the date, person who's issuing the invoice and etc. But it will only say what the tuition was for, ie, the name of the class and the total invoice amount.

Thanks JanneMack.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement