Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ILUG AGM Sunday 24th Feb

Options
  • 18-02-2013 5:52pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

The ILUG will be hosting their AGM and some talks this coming Sunday in TOG from 3pm, all welcome.

http://www.tog.ie/2013/02/ilug-agm-talks/ for details and the map to TOG.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,007 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Out of interest I launched the link ....... I have no idea who or what TOG is, or where it is, and was not informed by the link.

Maybe I didn't spend enough time trying to find out ..... but if the info is not there and easily accessible and obvious, interest is easily lost.

I have decided I have no interest after all ...... and probably shouldn't have bothered posting this .....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

probably shouldn't have bothered posting this .....

That's correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Is it a closed shop?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

The ILUG AGM or Tog? Anyone is welcome to the AGM (as long as you have an interest in Linux).

Tog is the Dublin Hackerspace, you can visit it on an open event like the ILUG AGM or by arrangement with one of the members

• Registered Users Posts: 14,007 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

dahamsta wrote: »
    That's correct.

At least the post was relevant to the OP ... more than can be said for this!

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

"Incomprehensible" is the word you're looking for.

You're welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Such attitude from this one.

"Open source" - "closed minds"

Jesus.

Advertisement