Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zinio Z-Pass

Options
  • 18-02-2013 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Eoghan41

will this require a vpn?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I know that Bargain Alerts is not a place for debate (generally speaking), but the sheer idea of services like Zinio are good.
    Gone are the days of unrealistic pricing. Now we have access to quality magazines at acceptable prices.

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

Has anyone got this working? It says bundle not available in your region, I'm using an Irish address.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,410 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Has anyone got this working? It says bundle not available in your region, I'm using an Irish address.

Saw loads of great magazines I'd buy this with but then the bundle doesn't have them on offer. Good idea, let me know when the gaming mag section bulks up a bit in it though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭davidom2513

Are the magazines posted to us, or is it a digital copy that we receive?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Are the magazines posted to us, or is it a digital copy that we receive?
    Digital

Advertisement