Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: Any recommendations for hairdresser?

Options
  • 18-02-2013 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi everyone
    I am looking to make a big change and am wondering if anyone has recommendations - dublin city centre area?
    I want to get it totally restyled... so want someone good... have the fear of a hatchet job :eek:

Any recommendations greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Zeba on South William St are great hairdressers. I went with Anthony and he's saved my hair a few times

• Registered Users Posts: 14 shelzbell

ok great Ill have a look at their website. Thanks a mil. I want to do something different but its hard to know where to go

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ildaite

I'd highly recommend Gillian Edgeworth on Cows Lane, Temple Bar.
    I was always passing it on the way to work, and actually read some good feedback on boards, so gave her a go. i have to say i've never been happier with a hairdresser. I would always go to hairdressers and hope they would be able to suggest something for me, or take my face shape/skin tone into account when deciding what would suit me, but they never did. Gillian was brilliant - she knew exactly how to cut my hair (curly hair that had been killed by many bad cuts), and gave me a style and colour that really suited me - ones I never would have thought of myself. She also showed me how to maintain it, and make it look well every day. Also, I noticed that all the staff have amazing, really healthy looking hair, which I thought was a good sign! She's also a fab person, listens to what you want, and you always feel you and your hair have her full attention. I always leave feeling cheered up and happy, apart from being delighted with my hair. Great experience, and reasonable prices too. Ok, I'm done with my gushing :) Long story short: she's definitely worth a look!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 shelzbell

Hi ildaite
    Thanks for your suggestion there. Will pop in there sometime. Im convinced after reading that.
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Tiddlypeeps

ildaite wrote: »
    I'd highly recommend Gillian Edgeworth on Cows Lane, Temple Bar.
    I was always passing it on the way to work, and actually read some good feedback on boards, so gave her a go. i have to say i've never been happier with a hairdresser. I would always go to hairdressers and hope they would be able to suggest something for me, or take my face shape/skin tone into account when deciding what would suit me, but they never did. Gillian was brilliant - she knew exactly how to cut my hair (curly hair that had been killed by many bad cuts), and gave me a style and colour that really suited me - ones I never would have thought of myself. She also showed me how to maintain it, and make it look well every day. Also, I noticed that all the staff have amazing, really healthy looking hair, which I thought was a good sign! She's also a fab person, listens to what you want, and you always feel you and your hair have her full attention. I always leave feeling cheered up and happy, apart from being delighted with my hair. Great experience, and reasonable prices too. Ok, I'm done with my gushing :) Long story short: she's definitely worth a look!

That sounds great. I have really bad luck with hair dressers so I'll totally be giving those guys a try :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement