Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community Welfare Officer Knocknacarra

Options
  • 17-02-2013 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭

Can someone tell me the hours of the CWO for knocknacarra please. also what do i need to bring in to get a payment whike waiting for dole?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Fifik1112

Not sure of the hours in Knocknacarra but in town it's 10-12:45pm.
    You will need a bill with your name on it for proof of address and they generally ask for 6 months bank statements. A copy of a photo ID ie passport or drivers license. Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭Guffy

cheers fifi... the office is in the westside but was looking for the knocknacarra's officers times. I think its Wednesdays and thurs but that was about 5 years ago. thanks for the info re what I need... 6 months :rolleyes: ugh

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Westside is wednesday, thursday and friday, building opens at half nine and officers start at ten until twelve..

Advertisement