Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Male lead singer / Acoustic guitarist for 2 piece cover band in midlands

Options
  • 17-02-2013 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I am acoustic / lead guitarist in early 40s looking for above to gig. I have been in a 2 piece for the last year or so and have built up some contacts, getting repeat work etc. Gigging partner had to pack it in due to day time work commitments. We were playing classic rock i.e. CCR, ac/dc , david bowie, acoustic style to modern hits from Train, chris cornell, tom petty etc. May suit someone already in a bigger band like myself looking to pad out diary for thurs, fri, sunday nites etc and might have contacts for gigs also. I have plenty of saturdays available too, hard to get good work for a 5 piece band these days! Willing to reciprocate travel for rehearsals / gigs. I have good harmony vocals and will sing some lead too. Full set list available by pm and willing to expand / alter set too to suit vocalist. I would prefer a male vocalist but if you're a female vocalist / acoustic guitarist i'm open to explore that avenue also. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭guitarwrist

bumpo

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Gavmacf1

Hi there,

I'm a singer/keys player

here's my site

www.gavinweddingmusic.com

can you pm me your number and we could have a chat re money/dates/venues

thanks Gav

• Registered Users Posts: 6 darrenmac

Hi
    Im very interested in this job, Im also from the midlands and ready to gig
    pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭guitarwrist

Bumpo. Im turning down work guys. Step up to the plate. 2 gigs there this weekend if yer a decent singer with an instrument!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 armitageshanks3

are you still looking

• Advertisement
Advertisement