Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Question(s)

Options
  • 17-02-2013 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Hi,

Do any of you guys know how late a Late Night raiding guild can go on for..
    Like raid times.. Im not usually on that late, so im unsure if servers restart during the night, or is that only on weds?

Just curious as im starting a new job and would like to cont.. raiding but at Night. Other "late night" guilds start raiding at 10 or 11 and really, thats not late night at all.. I was hoping for more of a 01:00-04:00 server time raiding guild..

Anyone know if this is possible? If so il probably advertise my own guild to raid at these times.

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Ain't seen any. In ICC we had a few ppl in America/canada, and since I wasnt work/study at the time usually had alt runs later on with a few. Server is dead now but am sure a larger server would have something possibly like that. If not dunno if could get one on US servers to suit possibly dependin on how the connection goes.

Be sure to mention if you find one on EU realms though :D might be a idea after studies if dont getta job :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭RodgersLFC

The only thing that would stop/interrupt you would be server restarts or server maintenance, but they usually advertise those on the logon page - they generally tell you when the restart/maintenance will be, plus the length of any downtime. Other than that, you'd be free to raid whenever you like at whatever time you like :)

Advertisement