Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Picks!

Options
  • 17-02-2013 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭

Hi there:)

My name's Fionn and im trying to set up a pick printing company that makes custom picks for bands or self promotion and merchandising. This is a thread to see what are your own personal preferences when it comes to picks?

Include:
    • Thickness
    • Colour
    • Texture
    • Price(how much is too much)

Im also curious because I've been playing 3 years and have always used 0.75mm. I've tried others but that seems to be fairly popular?:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Sorry Fionn, doing market research for your upcoming business is against the rules of Boards. Feel free to start another thread if you wanna have a general discussion about picks. But as for researching for your business, that's not allowed I'm afraid.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement