Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic DMC-GF5XEB-K Lumix G Compact System - BlacK 290€ Amazon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Price is 565 sterling now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

underneath the price you can see there are 6 being sold from 245 pounds... click on that

But read the comments below the page as there is a little confusion about what lens is on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,307 ✭✭✭CH3OH

It is still £249 available under More buying choices on the right of the page (delivery 2 -3 weeks)

There is a bit of a discussion on the amazon product page as to whether it actually includes the 14-42 lens.
    Seems to be the general opinion that it does include the lens

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭jmch81

I ordered it earlier. The expected delivery date is march 12th. If the lens isn't included I can cancel if I don't want it any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Quaderno

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭tigershould

so is this a good deal ?

i'm in the market for a "small" alternative to my dslr.

i'm going to sell my nikon d3100 as its just impraticable to carry around (and i'm not going to go all professional and get extra lenses etc)

i just want a quality small camera that gives me quality pics and a good zoom (+ decent video)

€300 is in my budget

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭tigershould

ahhhhh, the price has gone up to £379 - looks like it couild have been a misprice

well done @jmch81 looks like you got a bargain - wished i'd had the balls to just buy it at the £250 price

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭jmch81

ahhhhh, the price has gone up to £379 - looks like it couild have been a misprice

well done @jmch81 looks like you got a bargain - wished i'd had the balls to just buy it at the £250 price
    I wish. Got a cancellation email earlier:
    We’re writing to let you know that the price for the following item(s) was displayed incorrectly when you placed your order
    I wasn't that keen at first, but since it cancelled I want one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

so is this a good deal ?

i'm in the market for a "small" alternative to my dslr.

i'm going to sell my nikon d3100 as its just impraticable to carry around (and i'm not going to go all professional and get extra lenses etc)

i just want a quality small camera that gives me quality pics and a good zoom (+ decent video)

€300 is in my budget

I have to be honest I bought the GF3 AND GF5 and hated them. They're simply too small for the lens system they support.
    If you can pick up a GF1 or a GF2 secondhand I'd get one of those instead.
    (I'm not saying that because I'm selling one lol , if you check my adverts history you'll see the GF3 and GF5 in my sales history)
    If you know someone in the states get them to pick you up an Olympus Epl5 or go to the Fuji Refurb site and pick up a xf1
    http://shop.fujifilm.co.uk/refurbished-digital-cameras

• Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭dodzy

See post #6 above

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

dodzy wrote: »
    See post #6 above

To be fair the lens difference is pretty significant. It's about 300 euro alone.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-H-PS14042E-K-F3-5-5-6-Lightweight-Standard/dp/B005K6WTSK/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1361277485&sr=8-5

Advertisement