Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babes in arms at HawksWell?

Options
  • 16-02-2013 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Would anyone know if I need to buy a ticket for a baby when booking tickets at the Hawks Well? He's 4 months so wouldn't use a seat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I'm wondering would they even let a baby in. They may say it might cause distraction to rest of audience if cries.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Freddie Mercurys Bolero

Oh it's a children's show, I can't imagine it being too quiet to begin with! I wouldn't take him to an adult show or anything, it wouldn't be fair on the others. He's generally quiet anyway, he'll be either sleeping or feeding through it. Just seen a family ticket works out being only 4Euro more expensive than 3 tickets so I think I'll just purchase that to be on the safe side.

:O A euro extra per ticket for booking online then. Jaysus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Best job would be to give them a call I'd say(071) 916 1518

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

I thought the Panto was back. "Babes in Arms", didn't they do that a few years ago? :)

Advertisement