Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funk As Puck!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

It doesn't sound like anyone involved has any real interest in the song, so why would anyone else? Keep saying this about demos - and it's a lot worse now than 'back in my day', when there was less access to computers - why bother throwing up whatever crappy demo you've turned out for a reaction when it's clearly a bad recording and a cursory play of it next to just about any other song will lay bare every single flaw in it? You both know it could be better, you can't be satisfied that this sounds as good as it could sound, so why bother? Don't take the backslaps of your mates who tell you it's good, set a higher goal for yourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭peppy123

Its a demo for an e.p we started like a week ago and recorded this really quickly as we didnt have much time in the studio, we actually had alot of fun doing it, we know theres alot of mistaks its punk rock mixed with hip/hop , most punk bands couldnt even play at all, thanks for listening to it but i think your point doesn't apply , you said why bother ? we both love music he likes hip hop i like punk, you just seem like an angry old **** if im being honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Rob Humanoid

Sounds more Rap/Metal to me, as opposed to Punk. You'd prolly get more interest if you posted in a metal forum or summat'.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

peppy123 wrote: »
    you just seem like an angry old **** if im being honest.

Guilty as charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Puck was pretty funky I guess.

puck-realworld-mtv1.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement