Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jnlr question

Options
  • 16-02-2013 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi

Long time reader first time poster. I'm doing a project in college at the moment and I'm trying to find the individual figures for shows on the Dublin stations all I can find is the overall fugues per station?

For example what do 98fm, q102, spin and fm104 pull in at breakfast/mid mornings/drivetime?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭Cookie Policy

Uxbridge wrote: »
    Hi

Long time reader first time poster. I'm doing a project in college at the moment and I'm trying to find the individual figures for shows on the Dublin stations all I can find is the overall fugues per station?

For example what do 98fm, q102, spin and fm104 pull in at breakfast/mid mornings/drivetime?

I don't think do individual show's but I couldn't be sure, I'd say get in contact with the station's programme directors and explain your situations. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 shabba man

you'll need to get your hands on the latest JNLR report for a detailed hourly survey. Very comprehensive, actually goes down to listener figures for each quarter hour

J

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭gavindowd

These 15 minute figures are only available to those who pay, so you'll have to contact the stations programme directors and there are some Irish analysists who pay for the figures as well.

Advertisement