Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purina Beta Dog Food

Options
  • 16-02-2013 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey , what do you think of the Purina Beta dog food range is it any good?? .... i used to feed Purina Baker complete but then i found out its really bad for the dog .
    I have a 3 months old shih tzu cross and lookinf for something not too expensive .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭Rommie

I wouldn't reccommend it. It's very high in cereals and the meat content is listed as 14% (4% chicken) so what's the other 10% exactly? You'll have to feed more than a good quality brand as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 osnapitsanna.

what dog food would you recommend around the same price ??

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭Rommie

Skinner's is a very good food if you can buy online. Happydog puppy food is pretty good and around that price. Used it for my own dog when he was a pup and he did very well on it. My housemate has used it for a few foster dogs and they seem to thrive on it

• Registered Users Posts: 16 osnapitsanna.

what web site could i but skinners on and pay in euros ??

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

how much does it cost?
    I swear by acana, that costs about 55 euro for 13kg (http://www.zooplus.de/shop/hunde/hundefutter_trockenfutter/acana/acana_classic/228859) and it lasts around 1 month for your 45kg american bulldog!

• Advertisement
Advertisement