Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA P6 Advanced Taxation Text Irish variant

Options
  • 15-02-2013 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, I want to sit the ACCA P6 exam in June 2013 but I am having difficulty getting my hands on a text book. I have contacted BPP directly now a few times, and have been told first of all that they don't do the Irish variant texts anymore, and then another time I called I have been told that the text isn't available until May. Does anyone have a P6 Irish taxation 2012 book for sale?
    Or any ideas where I can get one for 2013? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭crebel81

Hi,

I am not 100% on this, but I believe Mel Kilkenny in Independant colleges prepares his own text on this subject. I studied with him for the December 11 exam and received the text off him. it might be worth your while to give them a call and make enquiries.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 JM_2009

I did the exam last year and couldn't get a book - however you can get one for F6. That and plenty of questions got me through it

Advertisement