Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist and Fiddler wanted for paying trad irish gig

Options
  • 15-02-2013 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All,

I work for a charity and we're celebrating 25 years with a banquet dinner in a Dublin hotel on night of March 12th. There will be a good few European colleagues in town and we're looking to get a guitarist and fiddler to play some trad session reel stuff to create a bit of atmosphere after the dinner.

No vocals wanted and it will just be background music so if you're the sort thats offended when people talk over you do not get in touch. We will pay a fee but nothing extortionate and the music will last between an hour and an hour an 20 minutes.
    If you're interested pm me with links to audio or video and an idea of the fee you're after and i'll get back to you.

Cheers, Dara

Advertisement