Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Harley Medical Group Dublin gone into liquidation?

Options
  • 15-02-2013 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Does anyone know about the closure of Harley Medical Group Dublin?

Their website has the appearance of business as usual yet their number is out of service. The London clinic told me today that from now on it is a separate company. Very concerned as I paid in full for a non-surgical treatment and they have a considerable amount of money belonging to me. There seems to be no evidence online that they have gone into liquidation.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Company status - Normal

http://www.solocheck.ie/displayReport.jsp?companyNumber=904309&f=al

Ring this number 1800 24 24 42

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Grat10

Thank you for your suggestion.

That number is the London clinic, even when Dublin was open appointments would have to be booked through them.

A couple of weeks ago they told me Dublin was closed for refurbishment and they would email someone to ring me, but I received no contact. Today I got a very rude member of staff telling me it is now a separate company to London and Belfast, far as she knows they are closed, and "it is not their problem"!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Michelle81

I have the same issue!!! The people in the UK were beyond rude to me aswell, said they'd never heard of Harley medical in Dublin, Ive been booking through that UK number for years! I work not far from the clinic so am going to go up there on my lunch today at see whats going on!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Michelle81

Door locked and no-one answering the buzzer!!!!!! Surely someone can tell us something, they have deposits off us??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭chasm

This article, from November 2012 might provide you with a bit on information - doesn't look too good i'm afraid :(

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/nov/28/cosmetic-surgery-millionaire-offshore-firm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

How did you pay? If it was on card call. Call you card company and say you want them to refund your money as you can't get into contact with Harley. The bank then gets the merchant bank to take the money out of Harley's bank account. Even if they have gone out of business. If you paid by card you can get your money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭chasm

There is an article in todays Indo that the Harley medical group (Ireland) are petitioning the high court to wind up the company.
    Im posting from my phone so cannot put up a link, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Link for the Irish Independant.

Not looking good.

LINK

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Emma Kelly 85

Michelle81 wrote: »
    I have the same issue!!! The people in the UK were beyond rude to me aswell, said they'd never heard of Harley medical in Dublin, Ive been booking through that UK number for years! I work not far from the clinic so am going to go up there on my lunch today at see whats going on!

I rang today and I think I got the same rude person you did I didn't know about the winding up the dublin offices.

I rang because I feel like one of the implants has moved and I was told by the London office it's there problem can anyone help me out

Advertisement