Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick of the wheater, need cheering up.

Options
  • 15-02-2013 1:46am
    Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

How do you beat the sh!t wheater? I'm even getting insecure about my spelling of weather.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 329 ✭✭Cereal Number

Spider meme images on the net

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I can't beat the shítty weather so I just get out there & join it on my bike.

A good auld cycle does me immense good! Hail, Rain, Snow or Shine, just hop on the bike and get out there! :)

the weather has to improve soon though, surely!

/in saying the above though : I have been wronged out of 1000euros and no amount of cycling will help me accept that! Especially from the people who wronged me out of it and their methods! :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 329 ✭✭Cereal Number

kerry4sam wrote: »
    I can't beat the shítty weather so I just get out there & join it on my bike.

A good auld cycle does me immense good! Hail, Rain, Snow or Shine, just hop on the bike and get out there! :)

the weather has to improve soon though, surely!

/in saying the above though : I have been wronged out of 1000euros and no amount of cycling will help me accept that! Especially from the people who wronged me out of it and their methods! :(

Sorry to hear, how did they get it from you? Im sure you are a big ride and have other things going for you so dont dwell

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Getting valentines pressies from the bf! :)

Pineapple and sweetcorn pizza, and having that someone know your fave and bring it to you on Valentines morning :D

Snuggles!

Getting all dressed up!

Buttery popcorn!

Warm Bodies and Beautiful Creatures, awesome really cool movies!

Subway!

Yamamouri - nice place, good atmosphere, and yummy and healthy foodies!

Advertisement