Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello Pizza

Options
  • 14-02-2013 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

Just in from and found their flyer/menu on the door step.

Who are they, where are they, only information is their small menu, their promotion, opening times and mobile numbers.

Anyone know any more.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

First I've heard of them. A quick google shows up a facebook page that was set up in July.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hello-Pizza/131974800274779?sk=info

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

First I've heard of them. A quick google shows up a facebook page that was set up in July.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hello-Pizza/131974800274779?sk=info

Thats them.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

They're working out of the back of a truck. I'm sure it's grand but it's not legal (health and safety etc.) and that's why they only have mobile numbers and don't say where they're based. Got a menu in the door about 4 months ago, got another recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

thebuzz wrote: »
    They're working out of the back of a truck.

Horse pizza?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

thebuzz wrote: »
    They're working out of the back of a truck. I'm sure it's grand but it's not legal (health and safety etc.) and that's why they only have mobile numbers and don't say where they're based. Got a menu in the door about 4 months ago, got another recently.

Out of interest, what makes you say they're not legal? You can operate out of a truck once it has been inspected and passed by your local EHO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Freddie Mercurys Bolero

Looks a bit dodge. No landline, no address and lots of spelling mistakes on the menu. I wouldn't touch it with yours!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

A few friends of mine ordered them and think they are fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

Looks a bit dodge. No landline, no address and lots of spelling mistakes on the menu. I wouldn't touch it with yours!

Your point about not going near them because of spelling mistakes holds no water when your own forum name has such an obvious grammatical error! (and that's not trolling; if I got a menu from 'Freddie Mercurys Pizza' [sic] in the letterbox I'd roll my eyes, certainly, but wouldn't outright dismiss it as a legit business!) :D

Where do these guys operate anyway? I live in town and haven't seen them once...

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Freddie Mercurys Bolero

I know, I almost considered using another name when I realised Boards doesn't allow apostrophes in user names...

Grr.

I do have a landline though, am I forgiven?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

Oh, right, this I did not know!

I've come across a few folk that will give out about basic spelling and then have poor basic grammar, so found your post funny.

Indeed, especially if you ring these guys for me?

Um, what the hell, a 20" pizza? What kind of quality is it at that size/price?

• Advertisement
Advertisement