Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USIT--refund

Options
  • 14-02-2013 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi everyone, I'm new here so hoping I've come to the right place for info:)

I've recently signed up to USIT's visa programe...299e! When I paid USIT their email had this note at the bottom :
    " *Please note that the registration fee is non-refundable, unless the application is rejected by the IEC for a reason which is completely out of your control and is not due to pre-existing conditions or false/misleading information or statements which you provided "

However my application to Canada has been declined...apparantly the spaces filled up in less than a week! Is it my fault that the spaces were filled that fast? It kind of seems like it was out of my control.

USIT have been great so far....and have offered to transfer my money for when the program reopens. I want to go this year though, so not sure if I want to wait that long. Technically am I not entitled to a refund? Are they just being nice so they don't have to pay the refund? Or should I be greatful for their leniency?

Any advice would be great!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

They are trying to keep you money like any good business should. You've done what a good consumer should do and read the T&Cs. The T&Cs clearly indicate you should get a refund - if you want one ask for one!

Advertisement