Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I join boxing

Options
  • 14-02-2013 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I'm am 17 years old and think of going back boxing I done it befor for a few months but didn think I was good enough so I stop but I have been ask to join back a new club see I want to get into good shape iswell so should I just join back can anyone give me any advice im not big into boxing just like training iswell

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

If your not really into boxing maybe you should find a sport you do like, boxing is hard work so if you don't enjoy it then it would just be a chore

Also the fact you need to ask whether to go back or not isn't convincing me boxing is for you, you said you wherent good but most people take time and dedicated training to become good at things.

Best of luck

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Grahamb23

Sure why not... give it a go.. Great for fitness and great for getting rid of everyday stress. You can always leave it.

Advertisement