Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budget Tablet

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

There's a thread in bargain alerts for a cheap tablet, might be worth having a look through it. Although the OP's tablet is for a 7" and not a 10" like you linked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

jozi wrote: »
    There's a thread in bargain alerts for a cheap tablet, might be worth having a look through it. Although the OP's tablet is for a 7" and not a 10" like you linked.

I checked that thread out and decided to go for a higher spec one of the Ramos Tablet, I got this one for 128.55 euro ($172) incl shipping Fed ex 5 -7 days or so. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-9-4-Ramos-w41-Quad-Core-IPS-Tablet-PC-1-5Ghz-CPU-1G-RAM/738971981.html
    It was the cheapest quad core IPS tablet I've seen online. Its gone up a bit too since I bought it.

Advertisement