Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Rail 14% off for bookings today

Options
  • 14-02-2013 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭

Code LUV1723 until midnight tonight.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

How nice, Irish Rail wont let you book in certain trips. Thanks anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Discount came to €2.10. Cost of booking online €2. Saving €0.10 Lol! Booked anyway thanks op!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭dodzy

Lima Golf wrote: »
    Discount came to €2.10. Cost of booking online €2. Saving €0.10 Lol! Booked anyway thanks op!

You would have paid the €2 booking fee anyway. You still saved, no ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

How nice, Irish Rail wont let you book in certain trips. Thanks anyway :)

Which trips? Commuter, Western Rail Corridor (Limerick-Galway)?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Which trips? Commuter, Western Rail Corridor (Limerick-Galway)?

Longford to Dublin Student Return. I can only make it to the very last train and it seems I cant buy, or reserve a ticket for that time. Oh well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

I just tried there and it seemed to work fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Missed out on this code, thanks anyhow to the OP.

I am looking for a code whenever anyone gets one please, have 4 weeks before I travel, can I expect a code to turn up by then or are they less frequent?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭dodzy

Missed out on this code, thanks anyhow to the OP.

I am looking for a code whenever anyone gets one please, have 4 weeks before I travel, can I expect a code to turn up by then or are they less frequent?
    Infrequent. That said, this was the 2nd in as many weeks so keep the eyes peeled ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,794 ✭✭✭Polar101

They usually do them on 'special' days, like yesterday was Valentine's (the 14th). Maybe 17% off on St. Patrick's Day is next?

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Ok. I will wait for one and see what happens. How do they appear, is it on their website, facebook, twitter, or all the above. I see some people are kind enough to put it up here when the code comes out also

• Advertisement
Advertisement