Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Cork Hotel in Skibb

Options
  • 14-02-2013 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

http://secure.westcorkhotel.com/bookings/packages

They had a groupon deal recently and it was €45 for B&B for two which was great. They still have some deals on their website above which are good, 1, 2 or 3 night stays.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭donalh087

I hate to be a grammar nazi but they really could have run the spell checker over the web site.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭Cork Skate

donalh087 wrote: »
    I hate to be a grammar nazi

Then dont be, and admitting and accepting the fact is 90% of the problem, so you're nearly there. Chin up fella, you'll get there if you dig deep and find the will to change from within. Time heels everything.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I hate to be a grammar nazi but they really could have run the spell checker over the web site.

Don't be sorry. Continue to be a shining guardian of grammer before the English language is swallowed up by text speak and malapropisms.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Website is one word.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

59 per room but when you try book for 2 adults price doubles, so prices are actually pppn, website is a bit misleading

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭donalh087

Soarer wrote: »
    Website is one word.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Website

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

• Registered Users Posts: 5,710 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

uch wrote: »
    59 per room but when you try book for 2 adults price doubles, so prices are actually pppn, website is a bit misleading

Anything without proper grammar is likely to be misleading.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

What an interesting way to spend your time !! Busy though :D:D:D

Advertisement