Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus ticket receipt with actual amount paid

Options
  • 14-02-2013 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just a quick question regarding Aer Lingus tickets. I booked a flight online and also got the confirmatione email with the details, seat reservation etc.

However, I can't find the actual price of the flights in the email or under my booking reference. I need this to provide my employer with the details so I can get the costs of the return flight reimbursed.

I do have my credit card receipt but that only gives the total costs of the return flight. When I booked I had one price for the flight from Dublin to the destination city and a slightly different price for the return. Is there a way of getting a receipt with the payed fares from Aer Lingus?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Hi There,

on the Aer LIngus Confirmation email which comes from bookingsen@aerlingus.com you should see the prices underneath all your flight details its under the title Receipt. Maybe your email client is not loading all the info?

When you login into the Aer Lingus site it should give you option to resend this particular email.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Huggles wrote: »
    Hi There,

on the Aer LIngus Confirmation email which comes from bookingsen@aerlingus.com you should see the prices underneath all your flight details its under the title Receipt. Maybe your email client is not loading all the info?

When you login into the Aer Lingus site it should give you option to resend this particular email.

Thanks Huggles, my email came from traveladvisory@aerlingus.com so I did as you suggested and got onto the website and requested a confirmation email. Waiting for it now. In the first email I got it showed all information but no receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

It got through and I got it now. Thanks for your help! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

No worries - glad I could help :)
    Preusse wrote: »
    It got through and I got it now. Thanks for your help! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Hi Guys, I'm trying to print an EI receipt, but using outlook. It doesn't allow me to print the whole receipt (only shows half the page, along with all my other email intros). Not sure if its EI or Outlook is the prob.

Any suggestions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

lufties wrote: »
    Hi Guys, I'm trying to print an EI receipt, but using outlook. It doesn't allow me to print the whole receipt (only shows half the page, along with all my other email intros). Not sure if its EI or Outlook is the prob.

Any suggestions?

Ok, got it now. just some some finger trouble on outlook.

It would be great however if EI sent PDF format receipts.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Four years on...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement