Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What type of women do you go for?

Options
  • 14-02-2013 2:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

As I've been single for a while now, the thought of what 'type' of women interest me has me thinking.

I have come to the conclusion that looks aren't the biggest thing for me, obviously they matter to a point but a great personality can make up for a lot!

I like girls who are, for lack of a better word, traditional. Girls who are feminine but not totally ditsy and attention seeking. As i'm in college, the slut types are all around and they really don't interest me at all.

I like girls who are intelligent, can basically hold a conversation about most topics.

Basically I like 'nice' girls.

So what type of women do you 'go' for? What is your perfect personality etc?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement