Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't verify Bet365 account, what do I do?

Options
  • 14-02-2013 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

So in order to verify your Bet365 account, you need to prove your identification obviously. It says you can do this with a National Identity Card, Passport,Drivers licence or Birth Cert.

I have explained to them twice that I currently am not is possession of a Passport as I lost it and have no intention of paying €80 for a new one for at least a while, but I do have my old expired passport. and I'm only 18 so don't have a drivers license yet.

They wouldn't accept my Gardai age card, which I thought was the National Identity card for Irish people? Or my Birth Cert, because it isn't clear enough.
    Now I don't know how in Gods name I can make my Birth Cert any clearer, I'm not the who wrote on the damn thing.

So I got completely desperate there and sent them an e-mail including-
    Gardai age card
    clearer picture of birth cert
    Picture of expired passport
    Picture of Debit card used to deposit on the account
    and picture of a bill with my name and address on it.

If this doesn't work, what am I supposed to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

You could ask them nicely to escalate the issue to a supervisor or also ask them would they accept a signed letter from the local garda station that you are who you say you are etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

bohsman wrote: »
    You could ask them nicely to escalate the issue to a supervisor or also ask them would they accept a signed letter from the local garda station that you are who you say you are etc.

Yeah I'll do that so, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

They took my expired passport though I had included my provisional license with it.

Advertisement