Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Situation Based Questionnaire

• 13-02-2013 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

I'm in the final year of my engineering degree and have of course been trying my hand at applying for graduate jobs.

Anyway a couple of the companies I've applied for have asked me to fill out a situation/judgement based online questionnaire. The basic format of the questions being given a certain situation and 3 or four options for what I would do in that situation. Obviously as I'm applying for graduate engineer positions the questions are related to projects and dealing with management and colleagues etc.

However I have so far failed all of these quizzes that I have been asked to do and tbh I don't understand what I might have done wrong, as most of the options seemed plausible and like they wouldn't be a bad answer. But the quizzes obviously did have right and wrong answers.

I'm just wondering really if anyone here might know what companies are looking for in these quizzes and how I should approach them in future rather than just let them trip me up again.

Advertisement