Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guy wearing tights and denim shorts?

Options
  • 13-02-2013 3:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4

Hi all,

Today i was near Dublin and i was just getting some lunch in the local shop and i seen a guy walk in wearing denim shorts and black tights.

Is this a new fashion for 2013?

i will be honest, it did look quite good on him... :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Never seen this before. Well on a male anyway!
    But each to their own. If that's what he likes and what he feels comfortable in then go him :)

Not everyone follows the latest fashion trends. He could be trying to start a trend of his own ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 irish2013

Well i have to say it didn't look to bad. He was pairing it with brown boots. He wasn't even hiding anything just walking around like everyone else.

Maybe its something that will catch on? what ya think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Maybe they were cycling leggings or similar

im 100% they were not,

it was something very similar to this, just tights were a little darker.

denim-shorts-and-black-tights-i1.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 kneeler

That is disgusting. The fashion among girls is bad enough but it is terrible on men.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,493 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

kneeler wrote: »
    That is disgusting. The fashion among girls is bad enough but it is terrible on men.

Cant say I've seen this. Sounds beyond stupid though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

kneeler wrote: »
    That is disgusting.

Mutilated bodies are disgusting, two girls one cup is disgusting, someone wearing clothes really isn't disgusting no matter how delicate a disposition you have.

Lyaiera wrote: »
    Mutilated bodies are disgusting, two girls one cup is disgusting, someone wearing clothes really isn't disgusting no matter how delicate a disposition you have.

I would have to agree, just because someone chooses to wear the clothes seen in society as the opposite sex doesn't make them disgusting. Like i said i thought it looked good and i hope it becomes more popular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

I'd have to see it before deciding, but I don't think I'd like it. But each to their own and if he's happy and comfortable then more power to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Were they barely black/light opaque tights? Could you see leg hair under the tights? Cos then it is gross on males or females! I suppose if the tights were thick enough or he had shaved his legs, it might be ok!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Each to their own, wouldn't be my cup of Earl Gray though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Well, the grungers back in the day wore combat cut offs with long johns underneath. :)

Advertisement