Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Dentist In Sligo

Options
  • 13-02-2013 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Is anyone here able to tell me a good dentist to go to in Sligo to get a wisdom tooth removed at a reasonable price. Was looking at the Smiles website for sligo and they seem to be reasonable enough. Anyone have any experience with them. I would prefer dentists from the Sligo Town/Tubbercurry area.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Dr. Maurice Fitzgerald. Wine St Sligo. Wouldn't go to anyone else personally.

http://www.clearyfitzgeralddentalpractice.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

Thanks for your reply. After a lot of research I have decided to go to St Joeseph's in Sligo. Its covered by my health insurance and I only have to pay 50 euro. Even if I get all four out (Hopefully I won't need too).

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭davebirl

Theres a few dentists around Sligo that use any excuse to pull a few teeth out without first properly looking at your options.

Tooth removal should be the very last course to action.

Pearseroad Dental Practice, Michael Doherty gets my vote. Very nice and friendly staff there.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭SligoLady

davebirl wrote: »
    Theres a few dentists around Sligo that use any excuse to pull a few teeth out without first properly looking at your options.

Tooth removal should be the very last course to action.

Pearseroad Dental Practice, Michael Doherty gets my vote. Very nice and friendly staff there.

I'll second that, Pearse Road Dental is the best in my opinion. I've always found them great and they offer a great payment plan option too.

Advertisement