Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dress alterations

Options
  • 12-02-2013 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

anybody able to recommend a person to take in a few dresses for me. need them for weddings coming up this year. don't want it to cost a fortune. seen one done by zipyard in city lately and it was badly done. any recommendations for macroom/blarney side or even city area. thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

I know a girl who is very good and very reasonable who works from home,but shes more nearer the Charleville area,if you want her number PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

I've seen a sign advertising alterations on a house in the city, at the junction of Vickers Rd and Pouladuff Rd. opposite Tile King.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭goldenshower

New one after opening up in Ballincollig beside the global property office on main st. Also around the corner is a polish girl called kate. She is meant to be pretty good as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭katy67

There is a dressmaker in the Mall in macroom. She is good

Advertisement