Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

December 2012 Pass Rates are out.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

keano2012 wrote: »
    FYI:

http://www.accaglobal.com/en/student/qualification-resources/acca-qualification/pass-rates.html

Any opinions? Massive drops in F4 and F8. All the rest seem in line.

Well I think the F8 was just exceptionally high in June as opposed to exceptionally low now. But yeah, fairly unremarkable in the Ps anyway! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Gottopass

They are a bit scary, I thought F8 was suppose to be one of the easier Papers .......... 34%.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

Gottopass wrote: »
    They are a bit scary, I thought F8 was suppose to be one of the easier Papers .......... 34%.

It is one of the papers where non-native English speakers are at a greater disadvantage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭keano2012

Is there a way of getting just pass rates from Ireland? Be good if would could each college's pass rates too! Acca mentioned f7 specifically in there article as showing improvements...Dave o'd in independent had told us acca were planning on making it harder as it is viewed as an easier one! Maybe he was just gettin our attention!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

In the past they've published pass rates for the F4 and F6 IRE variants but not for any of the other papers, IIRC they were significantly higher than the overall rates.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭keano2012

SBWife wrote: »
    In the past they've published pass rates for the F4 and F6 IRE variants but not for any of the other papers, IIRC they were significantly higher than the overall rates.

any idea where I might get these? If you come accross them let me know please. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭optimistic_

Knew f8 would drop, it was ridiculously out of line in June, delighted I got it, expected a tougher paper so studied like mad for the week before it.

Advertisement