Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Open tickets on sale time?

Options
  • 12-02-2013 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what time the French Open tickets go on sale tomorrow? All i can find on the website is that they go on sale tomorrow. I logged on last year at 8am only to find the mens QF and SF all gone by then (they are the tickets i am after again this year). Thinking it might be midnight but cant be sure.

Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Have you created a French Open account on the ticket website? The website is notoriously fickle. Last year, the website was down for a while then tickets were going before 8am Paris time.

You could chance getting up about 6.30am Irish time and logging on then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Brianderunner

RosyLily wrote: »
    Have you created a French Open account on the ticket website? The website is notoriously fickle. Last year, the website was down for a while then tickets were going before 8am Paris time.

You could chance getting up about 6.30am Irish time and logging on then.

Yep created the account etc. I'll have a lash at 7am or before it then, thanks.

Did you get tickets??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Brianderunner

RosyLily wrote: »
    Did you get tickets??

Yep, we got them for Langlen Court for the middle Sunday and Monday. Should be good. 2 hour queue once we logged on at 6:30am.

Good tickets! 2 hour queue at that hour is madness. Hope ye get to see good matches.

• Advertisement
Advertisement