Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheel Stand Pro or similar for G25

Options
  • 11-02-2013 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here got a stand gathering dust and willing to part with it for a night?

Usually mine is plugged into the PC and attached to the desk, but want to try it out hooked up to a mates PS3 in a living room for a racing showdown over the next fortnight or so.

Drop me a PM if you can help out please?

Thanks o>

Luc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

No replies?

I see I forget to mention, cash money offered, deposit to the value of the thing left with you etc.

Any sort of a stable stand for a G25 so I can sit on the couch in front of the TV and beat this big mouthed boy racer on the track.

C'mon racers, help a brudda out?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Andy_Dublin

I have a Wheelstand Pro with the Logitech Driving Force GT wheel and pedals all set up. If I have used it 5 times I'd be doing well. I'd sell it for the right price tbh...

Hi Andy,

Thanks for replying, I have the right price here! *pats wallet*

I think they are different for the different wheels?

Do you know which model your one is? I have a Logitech G25, it would need to fit that.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Andy_Dublin

Ah you're right they are different, my wheel stand is a V2 and yours requires a delux V2 from what I can see. Welcome to take the wheel setup too lol

too used to my G25! There's a chance I won't finish the race in first place if I'm getting to dgrips with a new wheel!

I have another m8 that might be interested at the right price though, send me a PM and I will let him know what you want for it?

In the meantime, has anyone else got a G25 compatable stand?

• Advertisement

Going for this showdown on Friday night, if anyone can help/wants an extra few quid in their pocket, please, drop me a PM.

Advertisement