Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor USA 2013

Options
  • 11-02-2013 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85,904 ✭✭✭✭

Source

Ne-Yo has revealed to Ryan Seacrest that he could possibly be joining The X Factor USA.
    The R&B star could be taking one of the empty judging seats left behind by LA Reid and Britney Spears.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

I don't know who that is. Might watch it again if Demi's back on it tho this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,904 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

tdv123 wrote: »
    I don't know who that is. Might watch it again if Demi's back on it tho this year.

Demi is back as a judge and Mario as host but no Khloe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

tdv123 wrote: »
    I don't know who that is.

Really? :eek:

Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio are to join the judging panel

• Advertisement

http://www.digitalspy.ie/ustv/s141/the-x-factor-us/news/a515005/x-factor-usa-sees-lowest-ratings-upon-return-on-wednesday.html

The X Factor USA dropped to a new series low for its third season premiere last night (September 11).
    Simon Cowell's returning Fox talent show achieved an 18-49 demo rating of 2.1 (6.17 million viewers) at 8pm. This is down a massive 13 tenths from last year's premiere score of 3.4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.ie/ustv/s141/the-x-factor-us/news/a515005/x-factor-usa-sees-lowest-ratings-upon-return-on-wednesday.html

The X Factor USA dropped to a new series low for its third season premiere last night (September 11).
    Simon Cowell's returning Fox talent show achieved an 18-49 demo rating of 2.1 (6.17 million viewers) at 8pm. This is down a massive 13 tenths from last year's premiere score of 3.4.

This season will be the last, then. :o:D:);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Am glad we don't have to suffer an Xtra Factor on the US version. Could do without it on the UK version.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭bopper

I don't have to suffer it. I just choose not to watch it.

I watch it purely because they often have one or two entrants that were missed out on the main program. Otherwise, I can barely tolerate it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Jaysus, that new judge Paulina is brutal. I didn't think anyone could be worse than Britney, but this one is. Awful choice.

The two blondie judges are brutal. One acts like she hasn't had a decent night's sleep in years and the other one irritates the hell out of me with her "Cougar" act. Come on! Children of 14 years old!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Jaysus, that new judge Paulina is brutal. I didn't think anyone could be worse than Britney, but this one is. Awful choice.

She always sticks up for the Latino acts no matter how bad they are.

The entire panel is bad this season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Lily Mc Cloud, singer, extraordinaire!! What a voice, she's really the best singer I've heard on one of these talent shows.
    None of the others are in her league.Kind of mix of Cilla, Diana, (Ross), Celine, and just every real singer I can think of.
    The new crappy system stinks, dumping people and injuring psyches, but I'll watch from behind the couch for her performance only.

No boot camp and judges houses this year :(

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    No boot camp and judges houses this year :(

There should have been judges houses, the benefit of judges houses that theres no crowd booing the acts after they perform and the judges get to hear the contestants better without any distractions.

The crowd were very rowdy during when the contestants were singing to sit on the chairs. There was no need to boo some of the performers after they sang.

My fave tonight was the guy in the "Overs", who has the young son. Can't seem to get up much enthusiasm for X-factor US, this Season. The two female Hispanic judges are brutal.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I'm actually following the US X-Factor this year, a first for me. In fact I'm enjoying it a lot more than the UK one, the standard is ten times better. Absolutely loving Alex & Sierra, Rion and Ellona. This will however surely be the last series, as the ratings are absolutely dire in America. This week was down to something like 3 million :eek:

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Eyepatch wrote: »
    My fave tonight was the guy in the "Overs", who has the young son. Can't seem to get up much enthusiasm for X-factor US, this Season. The two female Hispanic judges are brutal.

Disagree about Demi, but Paulina is pretty bad alright. I mean, there's a basic language barrier like! Bizarre that she was hired.

• Advertisement

It should be called The Latino Factor :mad:

Paulinas song was terrible. Sounded like a eurovision song.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭arsenal1991

Need to bring back judges houses if this is picked up for another season!!

Confirmed yesterday, Simon Cowell is heading back to X-Factor UK.

Confirmed today, X-Factor USA is getting the axe!

What a gargantuan failure it was!!

Advertisement