Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10x8 acrylic frames

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

i can help you

give me a shout, contact details on the website

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 acrylicgift

stevie_b wrote: »
    Has anyone found anywhere in Ireland/UK that sells 10x8 acrylic frames at a good price? Or is there anywhere reliable online that you might recommend?

I'm looking for something similar to this (in both freestanding and wall mounted), and possibly looking to order upto 50 pieces depending on price - http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/539818007/Acrylic_clear_magnetic_photo_picture_frame/showimage.html

Thanks!
    Hi ,

This is very normal acrylic photo frame ,there are many such suppliers on ebay.
    Actually this link you post is from alibaba ,where you also can find many supplier to custom made such acrlic frame for you.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Hi ,

This is very normal acrylic photo frame ,there are many such suppliers on ebay.
    Actually this link you post is from alibaba ,where you also can find many supplier to custom made such acrlic frame for you.

i think you need to bear in mind, you will not be able to mount the image yourself, its an art form in itself and quite time consuming... unless you go to a specific framer with this skillset, your images AND frames will be damaged. Nit many do it either. I know he cant drum up business himself so allow me.

Steve whom posted above has done acrylic work for me to an very high standard and is quite helpful... tho I don't know if the Hong Kong/Dublin distance might lean me to suggest you try somewhere more local :o

i think you need to bear in mind, you will not be able to mount the image yourself, its an art form in itself and quite time consuming... unless you go to a specific framer with this skillset, your images AND frames will be damaged. Nit many do it either. I know he cant drum up business himself so allow me.

Steve whom posted above has done acrylic work for me to an very high standard and is quite helpful... tho I don't know if the Hong Kong/Dublin distance might lean me to suggest you try somewhere more local :o
    Hi melekalikimaka ,

As you can see from this link ,it is atually one freestanding acrylic photo frame ,so don't need to wall mount it on the wall. :-)
    For the two stanless steel of this photo frame ,it can be unscrew out . When you want tto place it on the counter top ,then you can screw the standoff into the acrylic frame . If you want to put it away ,then just unscrew it out ,very easy and convenient .

As to the acrylic frame which need to be wall mounted ,it is also very easy , not much complicated skill
    Firstly, you need to drill one hole in the wall ,and then insert one rubber plug into the wall ,and go through your ready advertising standoff throught this rubber plug , finally connent the arylic frame . Franky ,you needn't worry the acrylic photo frame would be damaged ,as you dont need to stike it, very convenient and safe .

I have wanted to upload these installing photos for your reference ,but as here no channel to upload them .
    Anyway ,hope you understand my explanation.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I did a bit of searching around and wanted something cheapish.
    In Google I entered 'acrylic prints offer' and the first AD result is snapfish offeing 50% off.
    When you click through the offer only applies to Canvas Prints.
    I complained to them and, eventually, they offered 35% off and free postage.
    So I got a 50cm by 75cm acrylic print for €65 instead of €99. It comes with mounting 'stuff', is printed onto paper, then mounted.

I'm sure the quality probably isn't as good as www.360-dpi.com, a lot of people highly recommend him. But for me I'm in Galway and it's my first one and budget was a big consideration.

It's a lightbulb and lighbulb reflection in the metal lampshade and going to be my main piece for my photography exhibition in the Galway Fringe Festival

67839036D3844185A5B1274C1DBC65EC-0000332953-0003250202-00640L-5479CA00D98E4235A8B3B02D5FECCCCA.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭dinneenp

have a look at this offer too

Sinceyou find the photo on alibaba,why not look for the supplier to help you from alibaba ?
    I think you can told them your needs ,they would provde you the details.
    Good luck

Advertisement