Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More info on Boot Sales/Markets

Options
  • 11-02-2013 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

So I have a few things that I wish to sell and I have tried searching the internet for boot sales/markets in the Mayo area (minus Castlebar) but there is very little.

I know there is a boot sale once a month in Foxford and Westport, plus something in Claremorris but I do not have details of when they are and if they accept new sellers.

Would anyone have information on these? Maybe a website or social network page that could help. So far I have tried all the websites recommended in a previous thread but not much worked out. I have emailed and tried calling the number that was online for Westport with no luck. I just need times and dates mainly.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭space_man

tbh if i wanted to buy some boots i would usually go to a shoe shop. most have a fairly decent selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭skipper756

There is a sale in Foxford this Sunday (17th Feb) * MOD NOTE: NO NUMBERS*

Advertisement