Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

De-humidifiers, which one to get??

Options
  • 11-02-2013 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi Folks

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with these? They seem quite expensive from what I can see, in around the 200euro for a half decent one. I'm looking for a quiet one, one that has no moving parts.
    Its just to reduce the level of humidity in the house. Seems to be quite bad at times as we always seem to have washing on or drying or whatever. We don't necessarily have a condensation problem per Se but its quite high I think.
    Thanks in advance

Rich

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Wally Runs

If you are not sure how much of a problem you have, I would hold off until you can figure that out;
    Go for some thing like this and see does it pick up much. There are any number of brands and some are cheaper.
    You could of course open window (when home) and assist the ventilation etc.
    What I do know about the machines is that they can be power hungry and the more you pay the better the machine, as in energy consumption and collection volume.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭richiek67

Thanks for that

Advertisement