Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LF lvl 90 Alliance on low pop realm

Options
  • 11-02-2013 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

If anyone here is on a low pop realm as Alliance, can they let me know,.

Need some help with something and want to add you to REALID so we can party, and you can port me to your server :)

THanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

What are you trying to do :), something out in the world that would normally be camped on a high population server? your not trying for the PVP shell are you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Prob try galleon :P
    Dunno but was in xrealm group that killed him but only ppl on the realm he was on got loot
    Horde Terenas got no chance of taggin and killin by time alliance shows up :(

that cant be it as alliance dominate galleon on outland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

I can't help you, playing on a high population Oceanic server but I am intrigued as to what you are up to now! :)

On a side note, does anyone know of any players who have got the mount off Galleon? Ony my server it seems pretty equal between horde and alliance as to who tags him but never seen anyone get the mount.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Think seen some forums somewhere that nobody has got mount of sha or galleon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Berns wrote: »

Really? Wow -that's really interesting. How great would you feel if you were the lucky one to get it?! :)

Berns wrote: »

The SHA of gold looks down on us meer mortals and laughs, you expected great things but he provides about 28 G 50S.

Be happy lest he smite you.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

woops completely forgot about this thread, got a mate on REALID to sort it

It was for farming lovely charm bracelets, there is a spot in MOP where you can get 1000 in 10 mins. I was doing it early hours Monday morning and when I came back in the evening, it had been posted on blogs and youtube and on streams so so many people camping it.

MY cousin got into wow a while back and is on a completely dead realm, so I just sat in there, got enough for 8 mounts and even while the season is on, they all sold for good money :)

Advertisement