Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork city Mums!!!

Options
  • 10-02-2013 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi mummy's!!! how you feeling those hard for us days...i`m young mummy ecpecting baby in march...moved in to Cork city few weeks ago...boyfriend working during the week....i`m bit lonely....mabe anyone want to meet up,go for a walk,be glad to meet up someone!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭freudiangirl

Julzzz wrote: »
    Hi mummy's!!! how you feeling those hard for us days...i`m young mummy ecpecting baby in march...moved in to Cork city few weeks ago...boyfriend working during the week....i`m bit lonely....mabe anyone want to meet up,go for a walk,be glad to meet up someone!!!!

Hey i am from cork city, i have a 16 month old son and expecting number 2 in October.

Would love to meet up

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Julzzz

Hey i am from cork city, i have a 16 month old son and expecting number 2 in October.

Would love to meet up

Great!! Congrats :))) when we can go for coffee or walk ?? ;)

Advertisement