Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15% off Emirates Flights Booked through Website

Options
  • 10-02-2013 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

Recieve 15% off all Emirates Flights booked through their website using the below details:
    Code: AUMEDIA
    Password: Emirates
    (Case Sensitive)
    The code is designed for all staff who are affiliated with Emirates in the media industry. Good to use around the Christmas/Easter periods when no specials are available.

Just realized only valid for departures from Australia....sorry was booking a flight from here to Ireland. No bargain !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭audi02

ruddy1987 wrote: »
    Recieve 15% off all Emirates Flights booked through their website using the below details:
    (Case Sensitive)
    The code is designed for all staff who are affiliated with Emirates in the media industry. Good to use arouund the Christmas/Easter periods when no specials are available.

Was tryin to use this here but it wont let me log in with that password?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Password doesn't seem to allow me to log in :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

ruddy1987 wrote: »
    (Case Sensitive)
    The code is designed for all staff who are affiliated with Emirates in the media industry. Good to use around the Christmas/Easter periods when no specials are available.

Just realized only valid for departures from Australia....sorry was booking a flight from here to Ireland. No bargain !

Is there a time limit on when it can be used?,also do you have to show any sort ID at check in to say you work in the media for Emirates?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Anybody try IEMEDIA ? Could be a worldwide campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Anybody try IEMEDIA ? Could be a worldwide campaign.

I'M TRYING THAT! But I can't find the login!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭A Law

Trying to get a friend home from Perth for Paddys Day. Can't get this code working. Is it expired or am I doing something wrong?

Advertisement