Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SW m99 vs Well l96

Options
  • 08-02-2013 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

opinions on these rifles?
    i know my self the m99 is insane gun. heavy , bulky but still just an l96 on the inside. but for some reason I cant let it go , I keep telling my self to get an l96
    but in my opinion i hate the look and feel of them. the only thing holding me back from getting m99 is the price. could you try and convince to get either rifle.
    btw not for skirmishing just for messin and target practice so weight isnt an issue its just a factor.and does the m99 have the same quality parts as the well l96 or do you get a better gun interanlly for the extra money?

just noticed well have 2 l96s , warrior I and the MB08, are there any internal differences ?

Comments

Advertisement