Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUSI Question

Options
  • 08-02-2013 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hey

Anyone know much about SUSI?

Can I apply to SUSI if I did not finish my course last year?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,980 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I don't understand what you mean

Are you changing course?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SuSi: Reps

CatEyed92 wrote: »
    Hey

Anyone know much about SUSI?

Can I apply to SUSI if I did not finish my course last year?

Thanks

An applicant may still apply for a grant if they have not completed a full period of study.

Please note: an applicant must repeat the same period of study again before maintenance or fees payments will be made.

For example: If an applicant leaves a course after 5 months of study, they will only be eligible to receive funding for the remaining 4 months of the academic year.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 I Hate Systems

I have a question.

(If or) When I send Susi the documents theyve asked for a million times already, do they contact you for bank details via email or post? I'd like to know what Im waiting on.

They told me that my application would be binned by the 21st unless I send them a document which I had no knowledge of, only found out they wanted it when I rang them myself. I have sent this (through email) and am expecting contact back. I hope to resolve this ongoing headache once and for all as I started this process late August. Susi have proved to be a completely shambolic organization, if you can call it one. I dont eat meat anymore 'cus its too expensive :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

I have a question.

(If or) When I send Susi the documents theyve asked for a million times already, do they contact you for bank details via email or post? I'd like to know what Im waiting on.

They told me that my application would be binned by the 21st unless I send them a document which I had no knowledge of, only found out they wanted it when I rang them myself. I have sent this (through email) and am expecting contact back. I hope to resolve this ongoing headache once and for all as I started this process late August. Susi have proved to be a completely shambolic organization, if you can call it one. I dont eat meat anymore 'cus its too expensive :(

Have you received a letter stating that you have been awarded a grant yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SuSi: Reps

I have a question.

To answer your question, you will be contacted by SUSI via post if you have either been awarded or if further documentation is required.

If you would like, you can PM me the following details and I will be able to review your account and advise you of the status of your application.

Application reference number:

Home address:

Date of Birth:

Mother's maiden name:

• Advertisement
Advertisement