Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIAI Membership Representation

Options
  • 07-02-2013 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

In a nutshell, can anyone advise on how the RIAI represents it's members within the building industry?

I note supporting, regulating, promoting, educating etc etc, on their website but nothing specific on representation.

Hoping to sit the RIAI Arch Tech entry exam in June and this is one of the questions from the past exam papers that I can't seem to get a definitive answer on...:confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Ray Dow wrote: »
    In a nutshell, can anyone advise on how the RIAI represents it's members within the building industry?

I note supporting, regulating, promoting, educating etc etc, on their website but nothing specific on representation.

Hoping to sit the RIAI Arch Tech entry exam in June and this is one of the questions from the past exam papers that I can't seem to get a definitive answer on...:confused:
    They lobbied the gov for protection of the name architect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭No6

They don't represent Architectural Technologists, any other answer is a barefaced lie. If you want to join a representative institute join CIAT.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭rayjdav

Ray Dow wrote: »
    I note supporting, regulating, promoting

That is actually the answer to the question. Sat the exam a few years back. Answer what they ask, don't read into it.

Advertisement