Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cahercalla Nursing Home, Ennis

Options
  • 07-02-2013 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Just wanted to say how grateful we are to the staff at Cahercalla Nursing Home for looking after my mother-in-law so excellently. She was very happy their for her two year stay. She really enjoyed having company, as beforehand she had been quite lonely and afraid living in the country.
    Cahercalla put on "Ladies Day" for the races, had mock weddings, and other fun events for the residents. They really kept the spirits alive.
    They were also very good to us while she was on her death-bed.
    Many thanks for looking after her, and making this difficult time a little bit easier for us.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I'm sorry for your loss.

Cahercalla is a fine facility, we are lucky to have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

Very sorry for your loss.

Have only had experience of the hospice side of things some years ago but I have to say the staff and the facilities were excellent so long as you could avail of them - at that time it was extremely difficult to get a bed.

The County Hospital could learn an awful lot from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭poppyvally

Cahercalla is a great facility, been there visiting many times. I always dig deep when they're collecting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Nice to hear positive stuff.

Advertisement