Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rolling tobacco - do you preroll it? Why?

Options
  • 07-02-2013 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

I have friends who smoke rolling tobacco - for the obvious reason of being cheaper. Something I've always wondered is why people don't generally roll the lot of them when they're at home, or do any of you do it?? If I was going to smoke, I'd probably roll them all, it'd be a lot handier than standing outside in the wind try to do it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Pre rolling is great for a few ciggies but if you do a full pouch the tobacco drys out in the paper tubes and the smoke becomes bitter to taste.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

OldGoat wrote: »
    Pre rolling is great for a few ciggies but if you do a full pouch the tobacco drys out in the paper tubes and the smoke becomes bitter to taste.

It depends how long it is in the paper tube. Marlboro tobacco is still good after 6 hours.

Advertisement